CELEBRATING OVER 20 YEARS HELPING ORGANIZATIONS IMPROVE
John Lynch, a trainer, consultant and auditor, has worked
with a broad range of companies to improve quality, productivity
and organizational effectiveness. A specialist in ISO 9001,
he has worked with over 400 organizations to implement improvements
and conduct training in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, Six Sigma, Project
Management, Debottlenecking, Lean and ISO/TS 16949. John has
trained over 3000 people in Internal Auditing techniques.
He has conducted ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO/TS 16949 audits
for leading Registrars.
Before becoming a consultant and trainer, John had extensive
manufacturing, marketing and financial experience with two
Fortune 100 companies (Exxon and James River). He has a B.S.
in Industrial Engineering and an MBA, both from Lehigh University.
John is a Senior Member and Past Chair of the Charlotte Section
of the American Society for Quality, facilitated a monthly
ISO Discussion Group for 20 years, has served on committees
for national ASQ conferences and holds the following certifications:
- ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (#674)
- ASQ Certified Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence (#03417)
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (#31363)
- Previous RABQSA Certified Quality System Lead Auditor (#Q05727)
- Previous IATF Qualified Automotive Lead Auditor (#2US-04-1034) for ISO/TS 16949
- Current Registrar Certified Lead Auditor (PRG) meeting ANAB requirements for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.